Provoleta Cheese with Chimichurri & Dried Cranberries
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Provoleta (provolone cheese chunk)
- Note: if you have an Argentine specialty store they sell this pre-cut or at your local grocery store head to the deli and ask them to cut approximately a 4 inch round chunk of cheese.
- Mesa Fresca Chimichurri
- Dried Cranberries
- Pre-heat the oven to 275ºF
- As the oven warms up, line the baking sheet with aluminum foil place the provoleta on top
- Drizzle the provoleta with Mesa Fresca Chimichurri to taste
- Sprinkle dried cranberries on top
- Pop the baking dish in the oven for 20 minutes, until cheese becomes melted
You can enjoy this dish as is or serve it on toast or crackers.